Monday, December 20, 2004

All troubles !!

Life Last week was too tough, Everything went over my head!! Week before my exams : I had very tough time with Presentations, Report and Case study for Internals; Job was also very tough full field job!!

My exams were really cool, I did very well! Out of 6 subjects, International marketing was alone bad, full international Trade and funda! After a week today we got our last term grades, I maintained my 7.5 level. I got 4 B and 2 C. Internals were really bad last time in our center. People in Hyderabad easily Get 8.5, But my CGPA is very good in comparison with Chennai standards!!. After a weeks : Yesterday I went to Mayajal, watched Oceans 12 and manmadhan, I did exams well, Got Good grades and Incentives in Airtel (Hum little money and appreciation)

------ Hope to Post often

No comments: