Sunday, October 31, 2004

B'Day - 22 yrs now

Hum...

Days go on and on - But some days are really special!!

So is today - I have seen and heard many people saying is just another day, another morning....... But we should make some days special very special.

30th Night 12'0 clock..... We had celebration in our room, a nice cake and lot of friends to kick me - B'Day Bums. Many seniors came from others cities for as get together - So i got not 22 kicks but specially 44!

Today morning i got lot of calls - Messages, and couple of gifts too. Had a great day so far: thanked God for is greatness and Family and Friends. I was so happy to get a long call from HOME.

Special thanks to everyone - who gave me a call, sent me a message and people who gave me gifts, cake and card. Thanks for all good hearts!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeyavar.....A very Happy Bday buddy ...have a fab year ahead :) :) :)

uRmad ;)

B.Jeyavarthanaraj said...

Thanks Subbu .... Best of Luck for ur Placements ! Have Time ! Enjoy