Thursday, October 07, 2004

Bharti Airtel

I am currently working in Bharti - Airtel telephone services - A new program in our college which allows students do partime projects and job in companies. So that how me and my Friend are working in Bharti (Touchtel : now airtel telephone service after unified licensing)

So after a long time ..... I am really busy with a lot of work, cases, presentations and mailly training and work .... Training went totally 7 days : full fundas about the company, departments, Products, services and Technology. So this is why i dont update my Blog often. One question everyone asks me - will it continue as a placement : NO - I will not join this company at this department, pay will be less - even they know that we wont stay long. I will post about my training, life and luxury after joining airtel - its really friendly and dynamic place to work.

............. Six sigma projects are also undertaken in Airtel - Hope to join one of them.

No comments: