Thursday, February 24, 2005

Sun shines when i am blind

Airtel (Both Mobile and Telephone & Broadband) have come for placemnt and then want a team of students from all specializations. I did project with them for 6 months including Feb 2004, we tried hard for Management Trainee designation in Air tel Chennai.

ICFAI Chennai is Registered in Bharti : Airtel campus list, so regional centers didn’t have powers to recruit us into Direct Bharti role. We were offered associate roles for some months the promised to pull up. Since the offer was too low and my Boss was not willing to pay us so low, he advice us to get another job and then to decide about Air tel. Now I am place in Chola, when there are only 8 open for placement Airtel has come and asking for a lot of people. Now the Airtel sun is shining when I am Blind at Chola.

I have sent my resume and Job profile to my Inst. Placement co-coordinators, but they rejected my offer telling that Chola is a better job. In Placment, we will always get a Job which is best for us. I will join Chola on 15th March .... Its fun to have 2 offers ---- i just missed it, but some of my friends really made it !!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 9 because you have a quailty topic.

Free Access To More Information Abouttravel web