Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Last few Days

When I completed my B.Com in the year 2003, I had quite a great Farewell. It was touchy. I was sure that I will have same fun in MBA. But in MBA at IBS-C I had fun but it was very different. Finally now after almost 2 yrs of tough life and hard learning, we are coming towards a great climax.

On Saturday, 29 th of Jan 2005 we had our last class – Business Ethics and corporate governance. We took group photos. It’s only one Section of IBS-C general MBA class. We went to conference hall – took photos, Sprayed snow, Danced, Kicked certain guys and played for a while.







Its always fun being with friends, that too college days will be remembered for years. These funny moments are to be remembered throughout our life. After college we will have Days, Weeks, Months and Years of sick corporate pressure, work and Tension. We decided to capture some of that fun. We now have to maintain good contacts with our friends in MBA then we can look up to these photos and say ----- Hey see VP-Marketing, VP-HR, VP-Finance, CEO, COO, MD, President of Big Indian corporate and MNC.

No comments: