Thursday, August 05, 2004

Life @ IBS - C

B.Jeyavarthanaraj
ICFAI Business School - Chennai


Life - going on fine, Getting little busy with Marketing classes, Got a lots of books as usual. I am happy to see our institute give us good books, but i spent a little on purchasing my own books. Another important happening is Part time in our institute, all students are requested to join Faculty memebers and do research or part time in companies. Many got jobs through their Summers, Me i did in SIEMENS, i dont find any scope.

Placement activities have started in Chennai, members have been selected and targeting companies are going on. I have filled my nomination for students council. I hope i will win the elections. If i loose i will loose to my Friends so its ok, but still winning is GREAT. I registered with Naukri, jobsDB and Monster just to know what happens.

Rest all same - time mostly spent in Institution, class, Internet and with Friends. Having good fun too. All thats well will end well. My MBA will end with good job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a similar site connected to bowel irritable nausea syndrome Come by some time.
I with out a doubt like your site, will book mark it! This post is fine stuff.