Friday, August 13, 2004

Student Council

B.Jeyavarthanaraj
ICFAI Business School - Chennai


I stood in the elections and Won it. .... Long waited election started and ended soon. I got 32 votes out of 38 voters in my class. That was a great surprise to me. I have a lot a lots of friends and I never dreamed that they will ask me to stand and make me win. For many people I was first choice and for many I was second choice ..... Guess what ? for someone i was not at all a choice. I all the cases I am Happy. I have some responsibility ... We had the first formal meeting yesterday where we were introduced to the 2005 batch students formally.

Many divisions are there, one complaints, College extracurricular, curricular, Placements ... Many faculties were assigned for each job. We just have to represent out batch and to conduct meetings, parties and quiz. Every thing is fine ... gave a small party to Hostel friends too. They coudnt vote for me. Now even if the election is for the whole college ... i hope i will WIN.

VICTORY ... means a lot than just participation. I will go back to IBS - C Management meet "Coliseum" - Winning is serious business.

Had good time since ... did some photocopy work for the class. every calls for me if there is no light in a place, or no enough chairs or no internet or power. What ever happends we are responsible. As dean mentioned the elected students council will have a lot of complaints. Hope to give reasonable solutions too. I visited local Amway center and meet President of Big Fun. Saw a presentation about MLM from x Reliance GM. Got little inspired about Amway, even Bill gates is a member of Amway. All big people are all in Amway. Why ??? to get Royalty and more money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. If you happen to be looking for sign and symptom of irritable bowel syndrome, I'm sure you'd be interested in sign and symptom of irritable bowel syndrome