Monday, September 13, 2004

Till Today

Yesterday by 6 in the evening we inaugurated our Healthclub, I had great fun. We invited Crazy Mohan to inaugurate our Health club. Crazy mohan is well know comedian in Tamil movies, artist in various dramas in TV and a also a script writer for Tamil movies. His latest appearance was in Vasool Raja MBBS movie. He is responsible for all the funny dialogs in that movie.

This is a small initiative from IBS point of view, we didn't prefer going in for academic or corporate or Big stars. He is on his way for a 2 months trip to USA for conducting Tamil drama and plays in various parts of US. He accepted to conduct a comedy show for our institute, He is a very simple funny and a CRAZY man.

I had many works, in MBA all the students are focused on studies, after 7 days juniors have exam so only 2 council members were ready to work, in my batch all went to finance class, me the only Marketing member and 2 juniors did all the work. Finally we had 50 students and 5 staff and 20 non staff member attended the function. Now IBS students can have more fun with Gym, TT, Caroms, TV and Songs .... only 130 students have registered for Gym, which is a very small count, around 50% of the strength, and that too only for 1 hour each, Students council has to rework on schedules and student timings.

Daily I come to college by 10 and will stay till 9, Daily some students council work ... We have a paid placement cell in IBS-C (They work great) some days we compete with them. So far Students Council has conducted Finance club, ET Club, Council meetings, Marketing club, Party ,Health club and many student works. Sometimes I think all these are unnecessary to my MBA ... But MBA is not just studies. Its great being students council member. I love to be an elected honorary member representing students, in UG I was secretary now students council member ... I Hope to attain a lot of respectable positions in life.

No comments: