Monday, March 28, 2005

Happy Days

It’s a great feeling going back Home, I am almost done with my Final Project. After this I just have to submit a report and make a presentation. I have to join Cholamandelam AMC on 20th April - directly for training in Bombay. So I just got some time to go home for Freaking out and Enjoying.

I am very lucky to get some time to go Home and Enjoy, Most of my friends have already joined their Jobs - they are working too hard, now it self they have learned to Burn their Bums and Stomach in their Jobs. In IT and ITES companies, it’s the worst case scenario where people work at least for 12 hrs. They work too hard and come back to room as Zombies in late night or in the early morning. Marketing companies are little better as the work is not yet fully started. But most of my friends stay late night just for the sake of it; they don’t work all these 12 hrs.



Happy Holidays to all my Friends, BEST OF LUCK for their Jobs. I will be back from Coimbatore on 10th April,I Will leave to Bombay on 17th in Bombay Mail. My computer back home is not working, So no updates or blogging for the next 10 days.