Thursday, March 10, 2005

Mailing Spree !!

When I hear from my friends that I never mail them, I sit and think what do I do? Am I so Busy? ----- But actually If u see, A MBA student will have work, some Project, Assignment, Group activity, Case study, Presentation or some kind of a work – at least going to movies or having Fun. So I didn’t mail very often, even my online presence went down. On an average a IBS/MBA student will spend About 4-5 hrs in actual class room ie. in Lectures. Rest of time goes in campus or Library or lab or Hostel (Sleeping) or with Friends

Finally when there is no work (Currently for me), I can very well see a difference, I started mailing everyone – Past 2 days I am before a computer at least for 6 hrs. It’s real fun as we get close with all our friends. My mail box is also getting ful Day 'n' Day !!

DID U GET MY MAIL ?

No comments: