Monday, January 24, 2005

E-Serve Campus - What a crowd

E-Serve the BPO of Citi Group, is conducting Recruitment for MBA students for the Batch of 2005 - for the post of Team Leader - 4th level in a 9 level of Growth. The job profile is to manage the Team of 8-15 people who enter level one as fresh Graduates. It’s a BPO so Job will be 12-16 hrs a day. If Ur lucky it will be 10 Hrs. Around 300 students are attending the presentation in Park Sheraton hotel in Alwarpet - Chennai. Institutes as IBS - Hyd, Che, B'lore, Kol, ITM-Ch., LIBA, NITIE, IFMR - Ch. and few other colleges are attending. Out of 300, as much as 280 applied and took up the test, few guys didn’t take up - like me. There is jobs for good managers - it can be HR, IT, Fin or Mkt. Pay will be 4.5 Lakhs, and some Bonus up to 100000 at end of a Yr.

As far as I know many people only applied for Money or Package - Many of IBS - Chennai students made it through the Test, Next process in going on now. I hope they get through and they like the Job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you sure got a nice blog here with some very interesting stuff. I've already put a bookmark on it.

It's a pity I spend so much time blog-surfing that I often forget my own. Silly me. :) But its so addictive.

Anyway, a lot of people are trying to make cash online nowadays, so I thought I'd help you out with a site that has some great tools.

irritable bowel syndrome food to eat
Not bad to sit around doing nothing while your bank balance keeps growing. :)