Thursday, January 20, 2005

Songs Songs Songs

Be it Kolly wood, be it bollywood, or Hollywood. May it be Melody or Rock or Jazz or Instrumental its fun to hear songs.

Be it Songs of Enrique Iglesias, Bon Jovi, Bryan Adams, MJ or J'Lo. May be it Dil se or Dil chata hey. May be it Manmadhan or Alaipayuthey, I just Love them. I spend about 1 hr daily hearing songs. I had good collection of English, Hindi and Tamil songs in my comp: Now it’s in Coimbatore, so now I use walkman on or Radio!! When I am tired or not well or scored less marks or lost a Test I hear some songs to get recharged. Even when we are happy during parties we hear songs, during marriage we hear songs. So I want to dedicate one part of my blog to those amazing people who come up with Great songs movie after movie – alum after album!! Certain movies becomes a Hit just because of Songs, A movie entertains a person once or twice when we see them, but the songs just make us happy every time play everywhere ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' WOW I love songs !!

No comments: