Friday, January 28, 2005

E-Serve Results

5 students of my Institution (IBS-C) 3 Guys and 2 Girls made it through E-Serve, 6 from IBS-H, 6 from IBS-B, 6 from IBS-Mum, some from IBS-K, other centers, 2 from LIBA and few other B-Schools. All the students are happy about to pay part of it. As I said before they will get 28 on hand every month and upto 90 k at the end of a year, E-Serve took 9 from IBS-C last yr, they have kept up the commitment of the Pay.

My Question to all BPO guys is ..... Will other sectors accept BPO Experience, there are a lot of BOP in India, so these Guys can shift between them, but can they Shift to ; 'old Economy' companies in India ------ time alone can answer my question.

BEST OF LUCK for those guys, no way they can get such a High pay out of IBS-C (CTC 5.8 Lakhs). Hope the Job takes to the right Direction in the Long term !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very informative. Dont't stop. I was searching for irritable bowel syndrome relief and came across yours. I'll bookmark you. Might check my site out if you are interested in irritable bowel syndrome relief stuff. You can find it here: irritable bowel syndrome relief